This policy does not apply to when you make a £99 payment to hold a place on one of our tours. This is only applicable for shoppers who buy our DVDs, T-Shirts etc. GlobeBusters is committed to providing the highest quality products and customer service to our customers. If you have any problem with your product at all, please write to us and we will rectify the problem in accordance with our guidelines below or if you wish to cancel your contract with us, then please follow our procedures below.
Have you received a faulty product?
If you receive a defective or faulty item, you have the choice of receiving a replacement or we will issue you with a credit.
This is subject to:
- You notify us in writing within seven days of receipt of the product and outline the problem to us;
- The product(s) having been used in an appropriate manner and/or as prescribed in the operating instructions (if any);
- You return the product(s) to us (we will reimburse you the cost of postage); and
- We are satisfied that such defect or fault exist and have not been caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper storing, installation or handling or by repair or alteration not carried out by us.
Ordered the wrong product?
If you have ordered an incorrect product(s) and wish to exchange, we will exchange the product(s), subject to
- You notify us in writing, seven days from receipt of the incorrect product(s);
- You return the incorrect product(s) to us immediately after such notification; and
- The returned product(s) is in it’s original condition, with original packing and documentation.
- Any damage or loss to either the product, packaging or the documentation may affect your exchange. We do not accept liability for parcels damaged during transit so we advise you to wrap the product adequately to prevent this happening.
Changed your mind?
You have seven days from the receipt of your product to cancel your order should you wish to do so. If you wish to cancel your order,
- You must notify us in writing, seven days from receipt of the product(s)
- You must return the product(s) to us immediately after such notification; and
- The returned product(s) must be in it’s original condition, with original packing and documentation.
- We will then issue you with a full refund.
Any damage or loss to either the product, packaging or the documentation may affect the credit issued to you. We do not accept liability for parcels damaged during transit so we advise you to wrap the product adequately to prevent this happening.
Have we sent you the wrong product?
If it is our fault, then simply call us and we will provide you with the correct product free of charge. You also get to keep the product that we sent to you in error.
When you return a product
Please ensure that you include the following details with all returns:
- Your name, address, contact telephone number and e-mail address;
- Your GlobeBusters order / reference number; and
- The reason for the return.
All returns must be sent to:
GlobeBusters Ltd, Unit 28 Glenmore Business Park, Ely Road, Cambridge, CB25 9FX, United Kingdom